8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, my name is Brian and of course, i'm new here. i heard about this forum through a friend who is a also a member. his name is Erick (reckywind) and he just recently bought a black Civic Si 4-door. he and i are both members of 9thgencorolla.com, and let me tell you that Si is the ****! :thumb: anyways, as for myself i drive a silver 2006 Toyota Corolla CE 5 speed. i know it's not an Si or Corolla Xrs, but i work well with it and i don't see myself selling...well ever.

i have nothing but respect for the Honda Civic. where would this car culture be without it. i live in an area where the Honda/Acura reign supreme, but few have the skill to back it up(ricers). but i love my lil' Corolla and i love the potential i see in it. i just don't have the money to do it all at once. so hopefully we can be friends despite our automotive differences.

thank you to all,
Initial_B

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
here's my Corolla and i at lake mead a couple of weeks back.

i have few mods on the car that includ a K&N drop in air filter, meagan racing strut tower bar, Tein H-Tech spring, and tinted windows.

engine bay

the Corolla still look somewhat stock, but it drives a whole lot better than when i bought it brand new over a year ago. my mods will focus on nothing more than the preformance and handling aspects of the car. no audio or body kits for me. SLEEPER FTW!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Celcius said:
I'm sorry but I just don't see Corollas as a "tuner" car.

Best of luck anyways. Maybe you'll succeed in whatever it is you're trying to do.
that's what they said about the Civic.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
kevzSi said:
my grandma drives one of those. theyre ok... kinda slow and boring imo. welcome though!
for me, my car is more for the AutoX than the 1/4 mile. even though i have taken it on the 1/4 mile on more than one occasion.

my race against a Neon SRT-4;

though i lost, i was suprised on how close the race was. but really, it's more about the driver than the car.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts