8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
IVe decided I want to do I/H/e and flaspro. if I get a race header and flaspro and can't pass emmisions then How am I supposed to get it inspected? With a defouler? Does that fix the cel or does flaspro? And does it just make the light go off to where it won't come back on if there is a mechanical failure? I just want my cel to work with all my mods so I know my car is ok. Maybe I should just get a normal header and not a race header with a cat to stay legal.
If you use Flashpro, it will eliminate the CEL. If your inspection gets under the car you will fail the visual portion of the test. As for "sniffer" test, well I highly doubt youll pass that without a CAT. Just keep your stock header and throw it on before the test. Dont get a legal header complete waste of money

·
Registered
38 Posts
Fantastic, thanks for this, I knew most of them but a few bolt ons were still a little fuzzy to me.

Cheers!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the guide. Just finished full bolt ons (I/h/e/tb/fp) and just bought the etune. Thinking about doing injectors next to start off a supercharger build. Any suggestions or feedback?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks for the guide. Just finished full bolt ons (I/h/e/tb/fp) and just bought the etune. Thinking about doing injectors next to start off a supercharger build. Any suggestions or feedback?
Which motor? And what kind of gains did you get from the listed upgrades?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
True or False?

Do you need FlashPro before you get a header? I have an intake and exhaust at the moment. I want a header, but I don't want to mess up my ride. If I need FP first, can someone explain why? Wouldn't the ECU correct itself after a few drives?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Okay so bbn I'm getting a skunk2 cai do I have to flash the ecu because from what I've read on here it will run lean if so without flash pro what cai sould I get I deff want to go hybrid but cant get flashpro anytime soon what options do I have

41 - 55 of 55 Posts