8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Live in two area codes so thought I'd start this one up and see whos going to the meet on the 29th.

Also if anyone knows of any shops in this area as well so I can keep track of them. So far I only of midnight performance up by rancho cordova in the 916 area.

· Registered
4,191 Posts
whatup? i go to sac state right now. would roll to the meet but im goin to socal the 28th. but we should roll to the next meet or something. im the gg fg1 w/ cleared headlights usually parked in the new structure in the morns.

· Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

ya park next to a red sedan with a big wing on the back and another new white mel rapton one plus theres a lot more everyday.

It seems like everybody and their mother has a 350z/g35 or an s2000 so everybody seems to have access to a good amount of performance for the price of our si's new.

· Registered
4,191 Posts
it was posted all over the union. he is a painter that went to highschool in elk grove. but he paints to music and really gets into it. but his paintings are hella dope. it is showcased in the union gallery (2nd floor)

· Registered
4,191 Posts
bump! c'mon people... there is a bay area thread, a stockton thread, wheres sacramento?! we can start up mini-meets without having to drive to stockton or the bay. no one is interested?

anyways, how'd the install go flo?

· Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

still up right now. I moved a heat shield out of the way but the cat back is tight against the frame by the header. Sucks, but does some or any exhaust shop around carry extra hangars? Just need to stick longer ones in there to seperate it from the frame or maybe just bend the hangars on the exhaust.

know any good shops? gonna try and have a shop adjust it real quick hopefully.

· Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I think I saw your sedan in the new parking garage, usually against the wall facing towards the rest of the parking lot outside.

Maybe if we get enough people, we can do a one time only meet so people can compare mods and see what they like best for their own car.

· Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

hey latin tazz, a lot of people go for limo tinted windows and lights and all that and dont have problems but I don't whats "technically illegal" the best idea would be to probably ask the place and call a few others that would be doing for you, I'm sure they would know.

Just make sure THE COPS CAN SEE YOU AND INSIDE YOUR CAR otherwise on their whim they can pull you over.

· Registered
120 Posts
hey latin tazz, a lot of people go for limo tinted windows and lights and all that and dont have problems but I don't whats "technically illegal" the best idea would be to probably ask the place and call a few others that would be doing for you, I'm sure they would know.

Just make sure THE COPS CAN SEE YOU AND INSIDE YOUR CAR otherwise on their whim they can pull you over.
thx. I'm moving to arden-arcade in sacramento, ca thats why I ask. I use to have 2% on FBP FG1, but now I have 08 FG1 NBP. and want to smoke out the tailights and slightly tint the headlights. As for the window I wanna go with the factory tint thats on the sunroof. That why I ask thx for the response.

· Registered
158 Posts
Wat it do, Sac St alumnus representing. What do you guys think of a meet this Sat? otsacto and I are trying to get one going.

Yo flomofo, I dyno'd a 15whp/8.5wtq gain with the Vibrant RH...dude I freaking owe you for compelling me to buy it. Did you get the defouler yet?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.