8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Am I the only one that opened this post expecting to see a picture of a Porsche 911? :waiting:

Anyway, please remove the picture in the opening post and put in your resized one..

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Am I the only one that opened this post expecting to see a picture of a Porsche 911? :waiting:

Anyway, please remove the picture in the opening post and put in your resized one..
Me too. I thought it was about a Porsche 911. He should have hyphenated it to indicat the date, not the car. The photo looks great however, especially in the resize.

·
Registered
89 Posts

Yea i thought it was a porsche as well.

Photo looks nice. Props and respect

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I hope no one gets tempted to get a picture of a porsche 911 and put honoring and remembering in front of it because of all of us coming in expecting a porsche 911.

That would be a bit tasteless.

:yeahthat:

Trying to reverse this thread hijack I started...

Great picture op!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice memorial pic.
thanks i have other pics from the same area w/ 3 other si's(+ 1 GLI) and i seen the mormoial and wanted 2 take a pic of my car infront of it then i was board and started playing w/ photo shop to take the liscens plates off our cars 2 put the pics up on myspace and when i got to that one i just felt like putting in the words.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts