Momo carbon fiber shifter
V1 Radar Hardwired with remote
Pioneer Avic d-3
PAC steering wheel integration
Blue Map/dome LED lights

Exterior
Customlightz tsx projector, mdx shroud retro w/ blue cut off mod
Shaved trunk
tint done by sunsational (if your from philly area I HIGHLY reccomend them) link here<<
ICW 925 CB Vapors (were destroyed, 2 months later I found a replacement! getting powdercoated now)

Suspension
Skunk2 lowering springs
Skunk2 rear camber kit gold
Tokico Blues front and back

Engine

Tsi Turbo Kit running 10lbs (gt25 oil/water cooled, vented to intake, 410 cc injectors)
Weapon R Intake Manfiold
Fujita custom intake :)
Battery Re-Location custom kit
Greddy catch can with 1way valves
Skunk2 Reservoir cover
Custom 2.5in Exhaust w/ no-name resonator and muffler
NST 3 piece pulley set
Royal Purple EVERY oil change
Royal purple Oil filter

Pictures

Interior

Engine

Tuesday 12:15am West Conshohocken 76W entrance ramp, hit a sheet of ice and lost controll, hit a curb doing 15mph and wrecked passengers side suspension, steering box, 3 airbags deployed and demolished 1 rim....

Track Day ( atco raceway new jersey)

Trenton Mini-shoot (oriol)

Dave (dt07si) pics from trenton

Trainstation (r6 --> philly)

My 2000 Honda Shadow 750 American Classic edition / Sexy Civic Photoshoot ;

My "I just sat in multiple hours of traffic to travel 5 miles" /endrant photoshoot...

Old engine pics

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Completely Shaved trunk - waiting on a check to weld off some holes that are currently filled with interior caps that were sanded and painted (check pic below)
gimme a week or so, it isnt bad for the time being, I just wanted to see what it looked like to see if I could get used to it, I really need a buff and wax as well, but once I repair a dent I will get everything done at once....

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
what is that a pepboys muffler. get a real exhaust.
where did you gather that he has a pep boys muffler? i have a custom, non resonated, 2.5" exhaust backed from the cat, with a magnaflow muffler, and I get complimented on it all the time at meets. It's not worth it, imo, to buy a brand name exhaust for our cars seeing that you see maybe 5 whp from it. $400-600 for 5whp= FAIL!!!

BTW 90and90 nice looking R18 :thumb:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where did you gather that he has a pep boys muffler? i have a custom, non resonated, 2.5" exhaust backed from the cat, with a magnaflow muffler, and I get complimented on it all the time at meets. It's not worth it, imo, to buy a brand name exhaust for our cars seeing that you see maybe 5 whp from it. $400-600 for 5whp= FAIL!!!

BTW 90and90 nice looking R18 :thumb:
last meet I was at I must of had 5+ people tell me they loved my exhaust....

thanks! I cant wait for my new rims, should be picking them up next week from the rim shop!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Icw 925cb vapors, I pulled them off my friends wrx and brought then to a rim shop in delaware, there hella light and I love the style, unfortuanatley his car was stolen and whoever drove it bent the rim, so I'm paying 500 to get them all fixed and recoated.. I think the pzeros that were on there are still good, I'm not sure that that is what's on them but there 18s and gonna be gloss black

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
woot, just purchased a nst pulley kit in blue... also have 1k in ppal funds waiting for more mods... maybe retros?

and im deciding on wether to get a skunk2 exhaust or greddy... I love skunk2 but I have a feeling that with the weapon R header it will be too loud...

anyone have skunk2 + weapon R header?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they were to keep water from getting in my trunk before I got it welded / shaved... I can post pics if you like

ps... retros pending ;) depends on another member if he is buying or not, im second in line woot!!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i had a resonator added after adding the header and downpipe it was to ricey loud
yea im probably going to go ti-c with a resonator because my current isnt cat back its like 1 pipe from catback so I have one stock 1.25in exhaust pipe and the rest is 2"

thanks though :)

Man i can't wait to get my trunk shaved...and your bike is :eek:mg: sexxy!!
thank ya, im about to take a day trip to NY with it... it was my original baby, then I got bored of adding stuff to it...

shaved trunk looks REALLY clean imo... I wish there was a base model civic with a shaved trunk, or honda didnt require holes for their spoiler/badges...

GL with finding a shop doing it, it took me a while and I finally found one that would do it under $400...

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Good god man! the mods are coming together very well eh?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.