8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Acorns!
18,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

A dude from the mbworld forum owns this car... He writes:
"We've just finished it and will be ready to run it at the track as soon as it opens. The power curve looks like a Viper instead of a 4 banger. It makes over 45 psi of boost and can rev to 9500 rpms. It has a Holinger dogbox tranny with a sequential shifter. It's been a lot of fun to build and design. Kleemann actually helped with the supercharger and bypass valve design."

· Acorns!
18,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
02boostlessVIC said:
HUH?? it definetely looks like a turbocharger to me... thats weird, anyways looks sick and probably will hit low 8's if not high 7's
it's actually twin charged.... so it's supercharged and turbocharged. Super for down low grunt, and turbo up top for high end spooling.

· Registered
594 Posts
ive been cuttin down on vodka.... moved on up to spirit =P

anyways.... i see ur from chicago..... tons of Polish people flock there =P Were the only polish family in my town... 90% of it is italians...lol so i guess we stick out like a sore thumb

· Registered
244 Posts
Kabs said:
ive been cuttin down on vodka.... moved on up to spirit =P

anyways.... i see ur from chicago..... tons of Polish people flock there =P Were the only polish family in my town... 90% of it is italians...lol so i guess we stick out like a sore thumb
it's not a bad thing i think difference is good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.