8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
If I go I'm down.
Awesome, I will add you to the list! I'm starting a new job in May, hopefully I can get off to go to the dragon. As soon as I find out the exact date I'm gonna ask for that weekend off.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
You're in...I'm not sure where we are meeting yet, or when. We have to wait and see if there is an itinerary this year. Another member and I were discussing meeting at a large lot, I think he said it's by a Harley dealer or something. There will be further updates on this when we figure out who is running 8CCD this year.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
796 Posts
i personally thought those videos were really boring, shot with a poor camera, and kind of obnoxious...the VWs dont even sound nice at all...

ill just be moving along now..

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Sorry if this sounds dumb lol but what exactly are you asking me to do?Like i get meet up but ive never been to the dragon so some info would help :) ive never met up with other 8th gen owners so that would sound awesome plus get my car in a cool youtube vid ;)

·
Registered
700 Posts
lol only problem is..they all sound better than us. even when theyre stock lmfao.

definitely one of the best sounding stock cars of all time. unless we get someone with a kswap like..hatch all motor 300+ hp lol

·
Registered
403 Posts
so what im seeing is a bunch of whinny exhaust revs. hmmmmmm sure all from the same exact looking cars some are r32 some are vr6, some have intercoolers some dont. Sounds stupid to me.

if i wanted to see a rev comp i can stand behind any honda driver trying to leave a red light. rev,rev,clutch,rev,rev,clutch,go lol

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
i almost sharted when i saw that honda fit with the hood scoop and bright graphics on the hood/sides in the dragon video...ewww. that was a great way to shoot a video. lots of decent cars

21 - 37 of 37 Posts