8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey 8thcivic, I hope this is the right place to post this.

I was just watching the YouTube videos entitled "R32 Symphony", and "R32 Symphony UK Style", and was thinking...maybe at the next 8CCD, we can get a big line of K-series together, and make a video just like theirs. I know there's already flyby and drive-off videos from here, but it would be nice to do it stationary, in my opinion.

Let me know what you guys think about it. Maybe we can get a list together of who's down for making a video response for them :vtec:

And a special thanks to tflo for showing my dumb butt how to put YouTube videos on here.

Here's the list of people who are down for this:

We need at least 25 members total!

1. turbojoe
2. tflo2000
3. Heckler88
4. Debo
5. ATL Si
6. Will's SI
7. SPEEDYSAL
8. chinchilla07

Here's their video:

And, the better one, UK style! Check out all the sexxy Euro Rs!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Haha yeah man I watched this yesterday. It's good, but I would still love to make one in the same...um..."format" as the r32 symphony.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
This is my 1st Sony Vegas attempt. Merely editing what footage I had. I'm looking forward to getting better more exciting footage and fully utilizing Vegas.
I'm in.
2GGpwSQTZog&list=UU2OgLeHLHYT-Lns9V_H496w&index=2&feature=plcp

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^Great footage man! I'm reeeaaallllllyyy hoping to get down to The Dragon for 8CCD7. The next best thing for me is Route 23A up here in the Catskills...53 curves in 3 miles I think was what I counted. And the speed limit is 55mph all the way to the top! If I get a camera mount for my car I'll have to get some footage on there..."Tail of the Lizard" as I like to call it lol

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im down! i hate vw's
Lmao, ok then! I love VWs but tend to hate the people who drive them. I went to Waterfest and wanted to hurt people lol

I should be nice though, my girlfriend drives a VW haha

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm in on the video.
Awesome! Adding you in.

I was informed of an itinerary at The Dragon, so we will have to work around that. Or maybe we can get this thread big enough for it to be a PART of the itinerary. That would be BA lol

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Added, we're getting close guys lol. Only 20 more names to go!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I was informed of an itinerary at The Dragon, so we will have to work around that.
Only if we have someone to make the itinerary. So far, I haven't seen/read anything about a 8CCTD VII for this year. Chris has done the event's in the past but, he has not posted in a while (hope he is o.k.).

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not trying to hate but civic sound nowhere near as good as an r32. Not a big vw fan but the r32 sounds fantastic.
Haha it's all good man, I agree 100%. I think a VR6 is the best sounding engine ever. But even on the Vortex, I've seen VW guys admit that the next best sound is the K-Series.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts