8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 729 Posts

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope nobody gets mad that I started this thread. Feel free to keep it here, or move it to the Intro/Pics section. :thumb:

8thCivic conquers the Exxon :giggle:

I won't mention the fender bender.

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
:leghump: :domokundance: :domokundance: :domokundance: :domokundance: :domokundance: :domokundance: :domokundance:

:domokundance: :domokundance: :domokundance: :domokundance: :domokundance: :domokundance: :domokundance: :domokundance:

:domokundance: :domokundance: :domokundance: :domokundance: :domokundance: :domokundance: :domokundance: :domokundance:

:leghump: FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
I was about to say, Holy Hell Robert's e36 looks sexy as hell. On top of that, it's so wrong to only post one pic of Dawn's car.. the one with the damage. :giggle:

Looks like everyone is having an awesome time, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to make it out with a completed proyekt caaarrrr.

·
Registered
14,510 Posts
I had Military Duty and couldn't make it. FACCCCCK!!!

I even asked back in July, my Fist Sgt, came up to me on Saturday and said, didn't you want off this weekend..? My response.... "yeah!" First Sgt, "oh sorry I didnt get back to you about this, you could of went."

WTF!!!!!

Damn this Chain of Command BS!

·
Registered
14,510 Posts
Side note... Cars are looking fresh.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
i had a blast my first year at the dragon and i wanna thank everyone for a great weekend. heres just a couple of my pics

1 - 20 of 729 Posts