8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
Id gladly advertise 8thcivic for free if i could get some business cards or stickers. But i will not pay to get the stickers or cards

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
click the store tab at the top of the page next to home.
I got permision from Weeby, for the dragon meet, to cut the logo at work.

If you go to the dragon meet you might get lucky. Some of the members did last year...

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
heres mine, this is the closest pic i have of the sticker on my car

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
Id gladly advertise 8thcivic for free if i could get some business cards or stickers. But i will not pay to get the stickers or cards

So you want Webby to send you a couple stacks of business cards and some stickers, and to eat the costs of making the stickers and cards and sending them out to you? Think about that for a little bit cause that doesnt sound totally fair to me.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
i like mine
just wish it had more kolor to it
mines justy all white

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
So you want Webby to send you a couple stacks of business cards and some stickers, and to eat the costs of making the stickers and cards and sending them out to you? Think about that for a little bit cause that doesnt sound totally fair to me.
huh?

I'm not asking him to give anything to me for free. I'm just saying that if i'd happen to get my hands on some, i'd advertise. I just wouldnt pay to get a sticker.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts