8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay this may be a dumb question, but I just bought the 8thcivic.com sticker and I was just brainstorming and a little confused.

I read how to clean the window and all, so are you supposed to put it on the outside or inside?

If its outside, wouldn't car washes mess it up?

and

If its inside, would tint mess it up?

thanks!

·
Wegue Wegue
12,785 Posts
It will stay on.

It's a big decal, I've had smaller more fine detailed decals on , and they've stayed for over a year , until I removed them myself.

Just make sure you apply the decal when it's warmer, or at least warm the glass you intend to place it on, that will make it adhere more securely.

The above has been through many carwashes, hand washes, drive through washes, and all the decals remained. The knight dude has a little lion on the sheild, and it stayed perfectly intact too.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
:pianodance:

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
From here > http://www.8thcivic.com/store/index.php

It doesn't say which side to put it on, but it shows how it should look. I guess you can decide which side to put it on depending on who you want to read it.

Application instructions :
First clean window area thoroughly with soap and water and dry. I recommend using rubbing alcohol and a soft cloth to remove any left over soap residue or film on the window. This should leave you with a clean surface to work with. Peel backing from sticker and place on to the window surface. Press firmly on each letter to insure good contact. Finally, peel the clear backing away from the stickers. Run your hands over each letter one more time to ensure a good stick and you're done. Enjoy your stickers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.