8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

121 - 140 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I didn't mean speed i mean when i go on drives its usually with the Nissan/infiniti guys or the new age muscle cars. And thanks to my turbo i can actually keep up with them. I have never actually drove with a bunch of civics like you guys did its pretty cool.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Fantastic shot, mukester.
:yeahthat:

Why the heck weren't you taking pics like that of my car? You mods are so selfish. :readtherules: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :giggle:

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Btw Mikey - That clutch still working out ok for you?

·
Administrator
45,045 Posts
Yeah, no issues, but the throwout or input bearing is louder than it was before the trip. Saving up some $ to have the clutch replaced, bearings looked at, and a new CMC done all at once, hopefully that fixes the situation.

·
Watchu talkin bout willis
6,541 Posts
Great pictures!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Followed this through the dragon on our way out :facepalm: Doing 15 through the corners and 25 on the straights

And one shot from the cruise.

And he still couldn't stay between the lines:facepalm:

I need to try to get to one of these runs, been through the dragon a few times in different cars, still haven't gotten to run the Si through, can't wait till:vtec:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
If you had followed us to the AZ desert you could have a shot like that too :umad:
What? Your camera couldn't have taken an equally epic mountain based automotive pic? I know I know...it's the age old ricer excuse: "My camera wasn't set up for mountain runs..." :rotfl: :bighug: :rotfl: You know I'm just bustin your balls. You're still tops in my book. :thumb:

Yeah, no issues, but the throwout or input bearing is louder than it was before the trip. Saving up some $ to have the clutch replaced, bearings looked at, and a new CMC done all at once, hopefully that fixes the situation.
You should have had all that stuff overnighted to the lodge. Mike would have had it all changed out and good to go in no time, and all it would have cost you was a 48 pack of Coors Light. :eek:hsnap:

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
What? Your camera couldn't have taken an equally epic mountain based automotive pic? I know I know...it's the age old ricer excuse: "My camera wasn't set up for mountain runs..." :rotfl: :bighug: :rotfl: You know I'm just bustin your balls. You're still tops in my book. :thumb:

You should have had all that stuff overnighted to the lodge. Mike would have had it all changed out and good to go in no time, and all it would have cost you was a 48 pack of Coors Light. :eek:hsnap:
Only if it self replenished until the work was done :giggle:

121 - 140 of 179 Posts