8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking closely at the spy pic of the new si (the red one on the home page of this site) and I couldnt help notice some resemblence to the new eclipse. Am I the only one?

To me the front of both cars look pretty similar, and the rear is very rounded which both cars have. The red on the spy pic also looks very similar to the red on the eclipse.

heres a pic for comparison...

If I'm crazy then just tell me to shut up.

*Edit* Ok maybe the red is a little off...lol but I still think the front and rear ends share some resemblence

·
Registered
420 Posts
nah man.. lol i dont really think so

maybe the new si resembles a saturn or a saab a little bit with the shape of the headlights

·
Registered
14 Posts
This body styling is just a hybrid of the latest trend. I can see some similarities to the ION, but especially the TC.

Honestly, I think them auto engineers just move from one company to another.

N

·
0 Posts
Have you seen the new eclipse up close in person? Those headlights are freakin weird looking. I dont like anything about that car except the interior was very rocketshipish ( if thats even a word).

N

·
0 Posts
^^ yea same here I was considering it cause of the powererful engine but the styling just looks nasty..I dont know what it is but ugh nothing is appealing on it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
NEWYORKS SI 2NR said:
I want the new Supra or Skyline when they bring them to the US.
Jusy buy a G35 and put a bodykit on it cause that is pretty much what the R36 will look like from what I hear. Well, that and a turbo or two.

·
Registered
35 Posts
2k2civ34 said:
When are they doing this???

Also I am going to agree with everyone else and say that they don't look similar at all.

-2k2
The "Supra" is rumored to be in the Lexus line, similar to the LF-A concept. Suppose to be very limited.

The Skyline/R36 is suppose to drop in '07 as with the Nissan S17. The S17 is a continuation of the 240 bodystyle.

·
Registered
420 Posts
hoffman4684 said:
The S17 is a continuation of the 240 bodystyle.
..and its supposedly comming to U.S. as the 240sx reincarnate :D :D

if i knew that it was true id probably wait for it to come out to get a new car instead of the si. man a new 240 here would be sweet

1 - 15 of 15 Posts