8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard anything on what the interior will be like on the 8th gen civic? Think it will have a leather option, since they are trying to position civic as a midrange car, and not there cheapest model?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think so, since they decided to discontinue the RSX and move up the Si, they should offer leather seats and stuff, it would be VERYYY nice

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
well... and hope they dont put the horrible tan color again like in 7thgen.... cus it dont go whit many aftermarket seat colors...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
el_ben2 said:
well... and hope they dont put the horrible tan color again like in 7thgen.... cus it dont go whit many aftermarket seat colors...
are you talking about the ivory interiors on the 7thgens? I have a white coupe with ivory interior and I love it. Its an awesome color scheme. Aftermarket seats are usually gawdy anwayz.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NEWYORKS SI 2NR said:
Of course not, non of that informationhas been leaked yet.
well this would be a great place to leak it if someone had the inside scoop. I'd imagine they are building these cars already and there are quite a few people in the world that know what it looks like.

N

·
0 Posts
jp375 said:
well this would be a great place to leak it if someone had the inside scoop. I'd imagine they are building these cars already and there are quite a few people in the world that know what it looks like.
We have been waiting since Feb for some information on this car and yet nothing. hopefuly soon.

I also hope it has Navi and HID headlights. The Navi would be a great screen to run such things as air fuel and boost.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
well yes... i mean that ivory ones... but if im plannin to get a recaros one... and continue look like OEM... it could be... cus most of the brands dont make ivory interiors... i only have see sparco... but its awfull

·
Registered
204 Posts
I forget who it was but someone on the production line of the 8thgen said that the dash is dual leveled or something. Kinda like two dash's pancaked

·
Registered
50 Posts
Interior will prob look sick, all futuristics or something. Better not orig. and unique, nothing simliar to other gens. smoething more than leather.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
i think that the navi its gonna be there(well almost in the states, cus here they r gonna remove it.. f*ck).... look the center console

and the arent come whit HID, almost i think... look this pic

or it may come like an option....

N

·
0 Posts
^^ Yo Honda clean your car its a mess lol. The navi will be great on the SI for toher things besides navi.......I hopes it like the navi in the Acuras cause I love playing with it touch screen and voice activated.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts