8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Haha, a little late on the pics. I know you said you didn't go and that you just found the pics but still.

I was there, my car was just parked in the parking lot though, I didn't show my car. I just hung out with my boys who did show their cars most of the day and watched some drag racing. All and all it was a good time, but :thumbdown: to 12 cars being stolen.

Even so I'll be there next year but I'll definitely be showing my car.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
dt07Si said:
Haha, a little late on the pics. I know you said you didn't go and that you just found the pics but still.

I was there, my car was just parked in the parking lot though, I didn't show my car. I just hung out with my boys who did show their cars most of the day and watched some drag racing. All and all it was a good time, but :thumbdown: to 12 cars being stolen.

Even so I'll be there next year but I'll definitely be showing my car.
Looks fun, but damn 12 cars stolen? where was the security at?

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
ChinoiSI said:
Looks fun, but damn 12 cars stolen? where was the security at?
Police were there, and security guards for the race track too but i am afraid they didn;t really tighten down until cars had already been reported stolen. Most of the cars stolen were older more easily broken into vehicles and all of which were parked int he back parking lot which is pretty much left unattended.

One, I don;t think any Si's would have been at risk because were talking about low-life car thief's that probably couldn't even break into one. And two, my advice is if you really care about your car or want to keep it close, just pay the extra few bucks to "show" your car (whether or not you really plan on showing it) and park it with the cars being shown in the fenced in area and it would never be an issue.

And to sum it all up the highlight of my Honda Day this year was watching a thief get cought breaking into a car by the owner of the car and his friends and watching him get yanked out if the car and stomped out in the parking lot by everyone in sight.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
dt07Si said:
And to sum it all up the highlight of my Honda Day this year was watching a thief get cought breaking into a car by the owner of the car and his friends and watching him get yanked out if the car and stomped out in the parking lot by everyone in sight.
That would have made it worth the price of admission just to see that!
Owner 1, Miscreant 0. My kind of score.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts