8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Redshift Motorsports 'HFP Killer' suspension. New, never installed. This is the version featuring green springs/orange struts; the way the majority of these kits were configured. Local pickup has to be recommended but I can certainly take this to a local UPS or FedEx facility for shipping because both are close. $600. Serious inquiries only.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Could you tell me the difference between the Koni orange and koni yellow struts? And what springs are these, I can’t seem to find them on red shifts website?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Given your questions, it might be best for you to call or email Chris. I do not know if he has the description of these systems archived on his website. The springs are made by Tien, front struts and rear shocks are Koni.

Edit - I just found a reference on the Koni website which may be useful. It suggests performance near the Koni Sport soft setting:

...so it seems likely for these to correspond to performance near the blue line in the graph Chris shows on this webpage where he compares the uncomfortable HFP kit to his:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Given your questions, it might be best for you to call or email Chris. I do not know if he has the description of these systems archived on his website. The springs are made by Tien, front struts and rear shocks are Koni.

Edit - I just found a reference on the Koni website which may be useful. It suggests performance near the Koni Sport soft setting:

...so it seems likely for these to correspond to performance near the blue line in the graph Chris shows on this webpage where he compares the uncomfortable HFP kit to his:
Thanks for the info!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts