8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Streetconcept.com / streetconcept, inc need 8th gen civic (prefer coupe, white is a plus)
They need the physical car in their facility (will be indoor)
This body kit will be worth of $600.00.

Profesionally done, the car will be "untouch"

please contact them direct at [email protected]
or call them 714 265-4123 ask for Heru.

Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dtexan said:
1-2 weeks I dont think I could wait that long for a fiberglass kit. Why not urethane?
To design front bumper, rear bumper and 2pcs side skirts, 2 weeks is about right.
If the demand is good, they will make in urethane, NO PROBLEM.

·
Banned
93 Posts
uhh i'm in fort worth, but i don't think i wanna do this cuz i've already waited 4 weeks for car and another 2 will kill my heart, srry

·
Registered
13 Posts
how long would you have the car for and is it a rear lip or full rear bumper replacement? also my car is a silver coupe, will you be painting the kit to match im located in nor cal, if you pay for my plane ticket back up here ill drive down

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'm not trying to knock the company or anything but I have NEVER seen a full body kit (front, rear, side skirts) for $600, not even including install and painting charges. So they either found a really good way to make bodykits cheap or it's a cheap body kit that you probably wouldn't want on you car in the first place. Just my initial thoughts there as I saw the price.

The kit looks nice though!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts