8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

boy does it kill me sometimes to look at these things, knowing that Im a few weeks away from getting my Si, and even then the parts won't go on until around the summer once i put some miles on the clock! I know it will be worth it b/c by that time there will be more Si's on the road and the demand for parts will go up, and who knows maybe even the prices. I remember when I started getting parts for my focus and this was when the car was brand new, and most tuner shops had back orders for months on certain parts, so I took a different approach this time. All of these parts where purchased here on this site, and I can't stress how good these guys are in customer service..No they are not paying me to brag, and No im not getting a free T-shirt for this..(which would be cool..I wear XL BTW :thumb: ) Seriously though, if you have an 8th gen, get the parts here..you'll get the parts fast, and help this site grow at the same time.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
954K20_SI said:

Seriously though, if you have an 8th gen, get the parts here..you'll get the parts fast, and help this site grow at the same time.
hey, thanks for the positive feedback. :hail:

and no - he hasn't been paid or asked to give a report on the service for the store or site. So I'm glad to hear that you were happy with the store process.

Kurt said:
There's a CAI for the R18 out - http://store.racinglab.com/fujita-cai-ca-1920.html

I don't know how they run the store (here) or from whom they get the parts from, but if they offer that intake here, I'll for sure get it.
sorry to say we won't be having any fujita products in the store.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts