8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Banned
13,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
8thcivic.com is gonna go PAINT BALLING.

Dec. 1st. Start time TBD.

I need a list of people wanting to attend so that I can call them and setup something.

Here is the location.
http://www.skirmish.com/paintball_fields.html

1. 07LX
2. Unplugged
3. PhalanX (2 or 3 people coming with him.)
4. 06 Civic Ex (Depending on work)
5. hondasilovers (maybe)
6. dobiejoe
7. Hockeyman8282 (maybe)
8. vtak07
9. Rippars (maybe)
10. Denny2217 (might bring others)
11. turbocivic
12. NIKI SIR
13. ethlar (maybe)

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Litlelev said:
im interested but its a 2 hour drive. Anyone in the Freehold area goin?
i'm 35-40 min away, i can ride with you or caravan.

·
Registered
523 Posts
i know my boyfriend wants to play... i'll heading down with him as long as I can get the day off of work. Does anyone know if he can rent equipment there or borrow or rent equipment from somewhere. I know nothing about paintball but I know he has nothing to play it. Info would be greatly appreciated.
~Dani

·
Registered
523 Posts
Thats a 4 and half hour trip. PhalanX well roll with ya , maybe we can meet up with some of the new york crew . 74.95 per person huh , i assume we'll do the all inclusive package , cause i don't got nothing far as paint ball stuff goes and i'm sure not everyone else really does.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
hondasilovers said:
Thats a 4 and half hour trip. PhalanX well roll with ya , maybe we can meet up with some of the new york crew . 74.95 per person huh , i assume we'll do the all inclusive package , cause i don't got nothing far as paint ball stuff goes and i'm sure not everyone else really does.
Works for me... probably gonna meet up @ the same place in Yonkers w/ that crew if I had to guess

·
Banned
13,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is what I was planning on doing. If we can get more that 20 people we can get a private field.

Was wondering if someone with a VIP account could maybe put this meet in there sig and spread the word.

I am gonna call them next week and set up the time.

DELUXE ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
(Includes: admission to the fields, gun, goggles, facemask, Co2/N2, 750 paintballs, camouflage overalls, and all day play) $74.95

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Hockeyman8282 said:
i kinda wanna go but im not much of a paint baller
im about 1 40 away
Ive never gotten to play befor, but Ive always wanted to. So Im pumped!

07LX said:
This is what I was planning on doing. If we can get more that 20 people we can get a private field.

Was wondering if someone with a VIP account could maybe put this meet in there sig and spread the word.

I am gonna call them next week and set up the time.

DELUXE ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
(Includes: admission to the fields, gun, goggles, facemask, Co2/N2, 750 paintballs, camouflage overalls, and all day play) $74.95
Seems like a good deal to me!

BlueSi4 said:
i'll be going, so yea we can meet in yonkers and caravan there...so what's the price that we have to pay for this??
:vtec: :vtec:

·
Banned
13,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1. 07LX
2. Unplugged
3. PhalanX
4. BlueSi4
5. 06 Civic Ex (Depending on work)
6. hondasilovers (maybe)
7. dobiejoe