8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anybody selling these? Official 8th civic.com license plate frames? Just took off the dealers frame that came on the car, and the paint is scratched underneath the dealers plate frame, so I'm looking at running a plate frame. The only one I'd consider running at the moment is an 8th civic plate frame. Anyone?

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
ive seen some in pictures, but i dont know where people got them

i have a few plates frames that i rotate: Customlightz (though this one only goes on when I rock the front plate), Excelerate Performance (gotta rep the sponsors), NY Rangers :)rockwoot:), and soon to be Comptech.

Id love to add an 8thcivic plate frame to my collection

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, $39.95 for a plate frame. Yeesh. Well, I just dug out the Civic Si plate frame my salesman sent me as a thank you for the sale a year ago. Guess I'll be rocking that. I'm not really a plate frame guy, but like I said, just covering up the scratches. It's chrome with CIVIC letters in black and SI letters in red. We'll see how it goes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.