8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In wallingford , ct they got like 55,000 square foot indoor go kart track. fere some info :

COn Track Karting's standard party packages for a minimum of 5 juniors include the following:

A reserved space for your entire group for 2 full hours
Kart racing for each participant, which includes a group briefing session covering kart operation and safety, helmets and neck braces for each driver, and dedicated track time (we can run up to 8 junior racers in a heat, and each heat runs a full 8 minutes)
A head sock for each participant (required when using our helmets)
Race result sheets for each participant detailing each driver's lap times to the thousandth of a second
Pizza and drinks (soda/water) for your group
Cost per participant for a 1-race package = $25

Cost per participant for a 2-race package = $38
We request a $50 deposit to officially book your reservation, with the balance due the day of the party.

http://ontrackkarting.com

Oh ya this is Dave , Danielle's boy friend I'm psoting this message on my evo form and see if i get some meet going with my evo/eclipse peeps. We could do like a honda vs mitsu race with the go karts for sh*t's and haha's . I know we got paintball the first of december but maybe like mid november or even mid december . throw out some dates. We got to get some going in CT for once , besides the dyno day. everything that has been happening has been so far away. So come chill up here with us .

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
hondasilovers said:
In wallingford , ct they got like 55,000 square foot indoor go kart track. fere some info :

COn Track Karting's standard party packages for a minimum of 5 juniors include the following:

A reserved space for your entire group for 2 full hours
Kart racing for each participant, which includes a group briefing session covering kart operation and safety, helmets and neck braces for each driver, and dedicated track time (we can run up to 8 junior racers in a heat, and each heat runs a full 8 minutes)
A head sock for each participant (required when using our helmets)
Race result sheets for each participant detailing each driver's lap times to the thousandth of a second
Pizza and drinks (soda/water) for your group
Cost per participant for a 1-race package = $25

Cost per participant for a 2-race package = $38
We request a $50 deposit to officially book your reservation, with the balance due the day of the party.

http://ontrackkarting.com

Oh ya this is Dave , Danielle's boy friend I'm psoting this message on my evo form and see if i get some meet going with my evo/eclipse peeps. We could do like a honda vs mitsu race with the go karts for sh*t's and haha's . I know we got paintball the first of december but maybe like mid november or even mid december . throw out some dates. We got to get some going in CT for once , besides the dyno day. everything that has been happening has been so far away. So come chill up here with us .
Lovin the idea... but IMO, Willdy D's is a better place. Its also in wallingford about 2 or 3 mins from On Track Karting. Ive been there a bunch of times... I should give them a ring and see what thyere party prices are.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya they are gas powered at on track . From what i know they keep all ur lap times too and what not and from the commerical looks pretty bad ass. I think I really like what i've seen from on track and def wanna do it there . Sunday would be the best time to do it . I'm going with sunday december 9th if that sounds cool let me know.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
okay so chris what track do u wanna race on , on track or the place you said. What are the details of that place. other wise i'll call and setup a date with on track. Also i'm going with Decmeber 8th more then likely for the go cart racing day.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
hondasilovers said:
okay so chris what track do u wanna race on , on track or the place you said. What are the details of that place. other wise i'll call and setup a date with on track. Also i'm going with Decmeber 8th more then likely for the go cart racing day.
Personally, Id rather race at Willy D's. Pretty much because thats the only one of the two Ive actually been too and I know theyre good people. I chose to go there because I had heard the other place was kinda lame. But I dont know for sure. The two places are literally like 1 mile from each other.

Heres their website:
http://www.willydsindoorkartracing.com/group_events.htm

1 - 20 of 199 Posts