8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend and i were thinking since we belong to both forums, and since our cars are very similar...that we should have some type of local meet between rsxs & civics...i think that would be pretty fun. lemme know if anyone wants to see this happen, i'll let my boy know and we can coordinate for something like that! just an idea...:spinning:

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Weve done this before at Kent Narrows in MD! The meets go pretty well, but in the end all the 17 year old rsx peeps start talking crap and its annoying! Hopefully we can all get along this time.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we need like a mature crowd...even if your young as hell i'd still expect you could hang with a bunch of older people and not be stupid

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well anyway...i hope everything works out...its pretty hard to get everyone to our own meets...what more with another type of car...

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i really don't know where that it, also i'm from NJ/NY area. then again...its something different.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
That would be cool. I have a friend thats in a s2k group and he chills with some rsx guys as well i can give him a ring and see if we can get them out as well :thumb:

·
Registered
50,064 Posts
no offense but the 8thcivic style meets are very mature and appropriate.

the clubrsx ones arent exactly the same thing.

at 8thcivic meets we dont have **** talkers as there would be with clubrsx.

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
It needs to be mutally controlled by mature members from both forums. You're going to get dipshits from this forum and from clubrsx no matter what you do.

What needs to happen, however, is some smack down. The majority of people there need to not get into the ****-talking mentality, and it needs to be known that it will not be tolerated. You'll be asked to leave if you can't be respectful and mature. Both cars add something different, and if people can't recognize that...well, they don't deserve to be at the meet.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Why dont we do what most of the people between the 2 boards would want.. and do RSX vs Civic Day at a drag strip.. if we can get a good amount of poeple we could possibly rent the track on an off day... Im not sure if that would be legally possible.. But we could organize a Meet at a Track where it would be a day that our cars could run.. and maybe we could have a meet in the lot and run the cars legally and no trouble, on the track ofcourse.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
About this Discussion
74 Replies
30 Participants
dc5 pino
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing