8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys what yall think about 8k hid's in the headlights and oem fog lights with 10k hid's... i just got em installed the other day and i think they look pretty good but some people told me i shouldnt do em... what are your opinions about it?

·
it just BLOWS my mind
2,529 Posts
Pictures?

My Opinion= Blue & Purple...not my style and I think they are Illegal...At least here in California.
you dont have as much visivility at night as you do on lower temperature bulbs like 5k-6k
Also you will see some members post "Rice"..
But as long as you like it its Cool :thumb:

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
if you enjoy "thinking" you look cool while others call you an idiot unbeknown to you, go for it

if you enjoy "thinking" you get more light, while you struggle to see during rain and fog, go for it

if you enjoy "thinking" the cop is a jerk for pulling you over, while the cop writes you a ticket, go for it

·
Registered
75 Posts
Pictures?

My Opinion= Blue & Purple...not my style and I think they are Illegal...At least here in California.
you dont have as much visivility at night as you do on lower temperature bulbs like 5k-6k
Also you will see some members post "Rice"..
But as long as you like it its Cool :thumb:

Well, 10k isn't purple. 8k is a light blue, and 10k is little more blue.. heres a picture to elaborate

Anywho, 8k 10k would look all right, but 8k, 8k i think looks better.

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
What you think matters most, but honestly, this is one of those situations where what you think isn't what other people are thinking. There's way too many vehicles these days that have 8000K and 12000K lights that think they look cool... Purple lights or deep blue lights look far from elegant.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmmm well I just wanted to be a lil different.. I think it looks kinda cool but I guess y'all think its stupid... why do you guys dislike color?

·
it just BLOWS my mind
2,529 Posts
its not ok for myself....but at the end of the day "what you like is what matters"., and scr3w everyone else
What color is your car by the way?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The color of my car is gg.. the 8k is like white with a hint of blue and the 10k is like a deep blue... I kinda wanted like a blue theme... I was gonna switch out my emblems also with blue ones.. that's the reason why I chose those high hids.... I'm jus doing it for show and not performance

1 - 20 of 23 Posts