8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Just a reminder that if you are planning on attending you will have to reserve your rooms... Dont leave this too late or they will run out.

Also please remember to PM me with once you have sent in the registration fee.

Stew

·
Registered
56 Posts
Come on down. I am coming from Toronto. Last year some traveled as far from cali to come.
damn thats dedication.

32+ hours of driving both way just for 2 and a half days seems crazy to me, i drove to florida before, but i spent 2 weeks there, not a short weekend lOL

EDIT: if i get my friend to come with me i will go, dont want to drive down there solo, would be a boring ass ride, lol

Plus i want to see how bad this wishy washy stock suspension is on this 09 ex i bought lol, not to mention i get to finally test the gas mileage on the hwy considering my commute to work is 30 miles one way ALL local, no hwy.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ok. I know I'm kinda late on this one but the finances weren't there at the time and right now it looks like its headed in the right direction. I'm still in if you have room for a New Yorker.

·
Administrator
1,252 Posts
Ok. I know I'm kinda late on this one but the finances weren't there at the time and right now it looks like its headed in the right direction. I'm still in if you have room for a New Yorker.
Of course the more the merrier. Don't forget to book your room and send your registration fee for the dinners.

If you wanna meet up somewhere on your way down so we could roll together that'll be great!
We cross at Detroit. We can meet you along the way somewhere, We just need to figure out at what point. Not sure if it will be out of the way.

Thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
If you wanna meet up somewhere on your way down so we could roll together that'll be great!
I can see that being a bit tough... You will probably go right down 95 and start to cut across somewhere near Richmond VA.

:(

We go straight down 75.

Stew

·
Registered
210 Posts
Well I won't be leaving NY til Thursday night because of my work schedule so I doubt meeting up will be possible. It's cool though. I'll fly solo if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
ahh... there ya go then.

Plus I think I might leave a day early... ;) Need an open day with no one on the roads.

Stew

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Well I won't be leaving NY til Thursday night because of my work schedule so I doubt meeting up will be possible. It's cool though. I'll fly solo if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
I'm leaving phila Thursday night. We could meet

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

21 - 40 of 47 Posts