8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

381 - 393 of 393 Posts

·
Administrator
1,259 Posts
T-shirts are still coming. When we got back we decided to redesign them. So they are going to take a bit longer to be made.

Thanks

·
Administrator
1,259 Posts
I was thinking of showing a teaser. But they are almost ready to be made and will be shipped soon.

Who was taking pics on sat? We have a video that is being edited. But not any still pics.

·
Registered
333 Posts
maybe it was all vid, but Ive forgotten the name of the guy taking it, he was there with stew, my friend nick and I before everyone came back. He came down with Stew.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Wow don't even know what happened there, hope everyone was okay though. Must of been some serious brain fart or something, he was watching his turn but just pulled out of it short... :/

Only a corvette though xD lmao

·
Registered
101 Posts
sheet.... that is some hard times. I feel for the guy, BUT thats why happens when you dont pay attention. If you are riding and not paying attention that road will bite you in the ass.

oddly enough, it makes me want to go riding...

Stew

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Going from picture 18 to 19 :bricks:

Although, he deserves it for waving to the camera and not paying attention to the road. I don't feel bad for the motorcycle rider, I feel bad for the corvette driver

Did anyone read on through the thread on Tennspeed?

"The tragedy of this accident is that later that day Jeff, a very good local sports bike rider hit fluids left from this accident and is in serious condition. Last I heard the damage was every rib broken, both lungs punctured, back broken, neck broken, lacerated liver. I think there was more but you get the idea. All starting because some clown was trying to show off for the camera. Jeff is still in the ICU and we're hoping to hear good news soon."

That's terrible

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Greg, Why you no tell everybody here that we'll be @ the Dragon this weekend?

:giggle:

381 - 393 of 393 Posts