8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
There will be a registration fee of $35 fee per person that covers the price of the dinner on Saturday night, an official 8CCD-VI program for each person with the itinerary and maps, awards, and any supplies that I need to purchase for the event. If your guests are going to eat dinner too, then I need $35 for each of them also.

How do I pay the fee?
The preferred method of payment is through PayPal. Be sure to include your 8thCivic.com screen name in your comments. The email address to send money to is "Chris's user name at this website". (If that last sentence doesn't make sense to you, PM me.)

I will also take money orders if you make arrangements with me through PM.

What happens if I don't pay the fee?
If you do not pay the fee, you cannot participate in the dinner banquet including the receiving of door prizes and awards. Also, you cannot participate in the 8-ball tournament. The fee does not include the price of other meals and activities.

Why are you charging a fee?
First, I need to give Fontana Village and our other hosts an accurate count of how many people we will have for the various activities. I have tried over the years to have sign-up lists but people tend to cancel without telling me and ignore me when I PM them about it. That has been one of the most frustrating parts of organizing this event.

Second, the fee will cover the cost of an official program which will have a copy of the itinerary, maps, directions, etc.

Third, it keeps me from having to use my own money for trophies and other supplies needed for the event.

When are the deadlines for paying the fee and receiving a refund?
The fee must be paid on Sunday, August 21, 2011 before midnight.

The last day for a refund of your fee will also be August 21, 2011. There will be no refunds after this date. If you paid through PayPal, I will not be responsible for any PayPal charges lost in the refund of your fee.

Paid:
  1. Cookstar
  2. racerx78
  3. k757
  4. Mikey6p
  5. lady_whiskers
  6. whiteguyblacksi
  7. Debo
  8. fitdriver01
  9. greg porter
  10. Berndonfat
  11. SPEEDYSAL
  12. SPEEDYSAL's guest
  13. ka11si
  14. PainIs4ThaWeak
  15. PainIs4ThaWeak's guest
  16. etf
  17. mamarazzi
  18. mattsbobo
  19. mattsbobo's guest
  20. my2002stuk
  21. my2002stuk's guest
  22. NinjaCodeMnky
  23. tflo2000
  24. tflo2000's guest
  25. miiikersSi
  26. miiikersSi's guest
  27. vantech
  28. vantech's guest
  29. Silver8th
  30. 06CivicSiR
  31. 06CivicSiR's guest
  32. ATL Si
  33. ATL Si's guest
  34. Will's SI
  35. Will's SI's guest
  36. 34mpg
  37. nomar06
  38. flomaa6
  39. flomaa6's guest
  40. rohittrocks
  41. rolling_death
  42. rolling_death's guest
  43. 07LX
  44. koreandude24
  45. chronic si
  46. chronic si's guest
  47. chronic si's guest
  48. 08Sivic
  49. walterwilly
  50. walterwilly's guest
  51. walterwilly's guest
  52. walterwilly's guest
  53. walterwilly's guest
  54. AlanMc
  55. AlanMc's guest
  56. dnorris89
  57. dnorris89's guest
  58. administrator
  59. Stew
  60. NateyP1
  61. nighthawk27
  62. (Si)UL8R
  63. atruhondagrl

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
the first time to the dragon is awesome, you will love it and the crazy antics of all the 8th drivers.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Oh I believe it, I hear its a blast, I know people who conquered the dragon already, had a blast, I cant wait to conquer it myself.

·
Registered
21 Posts
We have 6 people coming our way including myself from st Louis lol just have to get everyone to register soon before cut off lol

·
Registered
239 Posts
COOKSTAR #12 on the list is ka11si and ill probably be sending you more $$$$$ my 17 year old son wants to join me. (i think he just wants the time out of school)

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
COOKSTAR #12 on the list is ka11si and ill probably be sending you more $$$$$ my 17 year old son wants to join me. (i think he just wants the time out of school)
or he heard that there will be a bunch of WRX there and wants to catch a ride :)

It'll be fun to caravan down with you for a few hundred miles

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
59 Replies
22 Participants
(Si)UL8R
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing