8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can design the 8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon VI official t-shirt! This thread is for presenting ideas and getting feedback from your fellow members.

Rules

1. The following phrases must be incorporated into the design:
  • ”[8thCivic.com logo] Conquers the Dragon VI”
  • ”Deals Gap, NC”
  • ”September 8-10, 2011”
2. You may either have your design on the front only or you can have designs on the front and back of the shirt.

3. A maximum of 2 colors may be used per side.

4. We will only be using one shirt color this year but you may use any color you like for the shirt. (I know we have had multiple colors of shirts in past years but we are going to be using a new printing company this year and I want to keep it simple because I don't now what their capabilities are going to be.)

5. The designer of the shirt will allow 8thCivic.com the right to use the winning design in any way associated with the 8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon events.

6. Final proposals must be posted no later than June 11, 2011. When you post your final design, just state that it is the one that you wish to submit. You may enter more than one design.

Everyone is free to enter a design. Even if it does not win, I may use it on the official program or for some other purpose.

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got two designs from etf and I know which one I am going to use. He sent me two designs through email. Unfortunately, nobody ever posted a design in this thread.

Sorry, I've been slack. I'll talk to the admin and try to get it up for sale next week.

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm still waiting to hear from the higher-ups on here about getting a page up to purchase them. Hopefully, we'll have a couple weeks for you to order them.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I saw the cartoon characters one from 2007 (?) hanging in Deals Gap today at breakfast. still looks fantastic

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I'm down for a shirt Chris. Just let me know how much.

I saw the cartoon characters one from 2007 (?) hanging in Deals Gap today at breakfast. still looks fantastic
THat's always been my favorite. I always argued that there needed to be a Part 2 of that shirt.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts