8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thursday, Sept. 8

Friday, Sept. 9
  • 5:15 p.m. - Meet at Wildwood Grill parking lot and depart for Deal's Gap Motorcycle Resort
  • 6:00 p.m. - Dinner at Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort’s Dragon's Den Grill
  • 10:00 - Party in Fontana Village game room and 8-ball tournament

Saturday, Sept. 10 (We'll meet at 10:30 that morning at the Wildwood Grill parking lot. See program for further details)
  • Big Saturday Cruise of Tail of the Dragon and Cherohala Skyway with lunch at Pizzeria Venti
  • Group pics, car show, voting for awards
  • Banquet
  • Party in Fontana Village game room

Sunday, Sept. 11
  • 10:00 a.m. - Breakfast in Mountview Bistro at Fontana Village

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Looks good to me! It'll be nice to have Thursday and Friday for dragon runs. I might even take a drive on the Blue Ridge sometime Thursday or Friday

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
So you and the fellas plan to take Thurs and Fri off work Greg?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Nice and simple, less BS and more driving :woot:

I'm getting there on Wednesday probably around 6-8PM, my merry gang of party crashers and I will have two cabins in an undisclosed location.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Nice and simple, less BS and more driving :woot:

I'm getting there on Wednesday probably around 6-8PM, my merry gang of party crashers and I will have two cabins in an undisclosed location.
my car will know where to go. I'll make sure I'm around when you arrive. I'm still looking at Tue arrival. Go big or don't go at all :woot:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Sign me up for the 8-ball. I will be in around Thursday afternoon and ready to have a run.

·
Registered
408 Posts
This looks great, I booked my room today, will be paying for my registration, and my guess on Friday, I cant wait, looking forward to a good time.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
prob won't be able to make it this year. between training and trying to save leave for the holidays. but next year i will make it damn it come hell or high water. even if I got to go by myself lol this dragon will be mine. I get out aug '12 and move back to NY so maybe we do an early meet next year? ;)

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
prob won't be able to make it this year. between training and trying to save leave for the holidays. but next year i will make it damn it come hell or high water. even if I got to go by myself lol this dragon will be mine. I get out aug '12 and move back to NY so maybe we do an early meet next year? ;)
bummer, as I know you said you were going to make it before moving to NC. You can live vicariously through our vids & pics

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
im not sure yet im gonna able to make it or not...
if im down for sure...
i probly there sometime Fri noon or afternoon thought...

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Thursday, Sept. 8
  • 8:00 p.m. - Welcoming party and registration at Bear's Den Lounge inside the lodge at Fontana Village

Friday, Sept. 9
  • 6:00 p.m. - Dinner at Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort’s Dragon's Den Grill
  • 10:00 - Party in Fontana Village game room and 8-ball tournament

Saturday, Sept. 10 (Still working on times and details)
  • Big Saturday Cruise of Tail of the Dragon and Cherohala Skyway with lunch at Pizzeria Venti
  • Group pics, car show, voting for awards
  • Banquet
  • Party in Fontana Village game room

Sunday, Sept. 11
  • 10:00 a.m. - Breakfast in Mountview Bistro at Fontana Village
still working on it???
im just wonder...:wheee:

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Chris, would it be an issue if I didn't show up until friday?

My brother plans to tag along, and the earliest he'd be available to head out would be Friday.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts