8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1201 - 1220 of 1228 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Any dates for 2012 yet? Looking forward for this again next year
^Probably around the same time in September. Both times I've been it was the second weekend in September
I'm getting ready to pick vacation can I get a conformation yet as to the date next year??? Possibly???? I know its early.
Second weekend in September most likely. I've gone the past 2 years and both times were the second weekend in Sept
Looks at that consistency

Has anyone else met this guy out there? Brandon and I met him in 2010 and then saw him again this year. Really nice guy
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SLHbhVLH2d0/TiaTmKhgTSI/AAAAAAAAr9A/s_Ll87k4Bak/s1600/img_8349.jpg

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
my planned auto-x seasons aren't going to allow me to financially make it in the spring. I'll have to see how the schedules work out for the fall event plus how I am doing in auto-x. If I am winning my class in the fall, I want to have a go at club championship :woot:

·
stabn with a purple knife
4,552 Posts
my planned auto-x seasons aren't going to allow me to financially make it in the spring. I'll have to see how the schedules work out for the fall event plus how I am doing in auto-x. If I am winning my class in the fall, I want to have a go at club championship :woot:
yeah i have to budget my self really close this upcoming season. I spent alot of money on autox this year

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I'm going in the Spring. Hopefully from now on I can take two trips a year
:yeahthat:

spring trip sounds like a good idea.

I would be down for a spring trip as well

Just keep me in the loop. :thumb:

yeah i have to budget my self really close this upcoming season. I spent alot of money on autox this year
You need to budget your azz for my wheels dingleberry. :giggle:

WTF are you doing up at this hour anyway? :scratches: :popcorn: :scratches:

P.S. Didn't I give you a classic Skyline race car at the Dragon?

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gobble gobble.

Here are a couple of pics from the major snowstorm and power outage that the Northeast got on 10/29

when the storm just started

My car was plowing the driveway; only about 5" on the ground of the 13" of hard wetpack we got. The AWD made it so much fun

1201 - 1220 of 1228 Posts