8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1181 - 1200 of 1228 Posts

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Any of you that met my wife, Jill, might be interested to know that she had successful back surgery today. We will be at the horsepistol overnight. Jill is recovering well and has the pain under control.

Here's a photo from this morning before she went under the knife:

You both crack me up. I'm glad it went well. Hopefully the surgery will be a long lasting success. :)

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
a small group of WRX/STI is going next weekend, of course they won't be as cool to hang with as the 8thCiv Subie peeps :dancingcoolsmiley:

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
man i am ready for another dragon meet.
Me three

a small group of WRX/STI is going next weekend, of course they won't be as cool to hang with as the 8thCiv Subie peeps :dancingcoolsmiley:
I'm gonna have to wait till spring 2012 to go again :sadbanana:

From now on I'll probably be making two dragon trips a year

I've been told about another road up in Virginia that I'm planning to try out. I've still gotta find it though lol

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Me three

I'm gonna have to wait till spring 2012 to go again :sadbanana:

From now on I'll probably be making two dragon trips a year

I've been told about another road up in Virginia that I'm planning to try out. I've still gotta find it though lol
Theres some road in Virginia thats supposed to rival the dragon..It was on top gear but the speed limit is like 35 or something. If someone planned a trip for this I would def go. But we would have to do something about that 35 mph limit :shadyhat:

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
1181 - 1200 of 1228 Posts