8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1161 - 1180 of 1228 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Any of you that met my wife, Jill, might be interested to know that she had successful back surgery today. We will be at the horsepistol overnight. Jill is recovering well and has the pain under control.

Here's a photo from this morning before she went under the knife:

Any kind of back issues are no fun...I had surgery on my neck when I was 15 and was in a neckbrace for nearly 4 months

Hope she has a quick recovery :wavey:

·
Watchu talkin bout willis
6,541 Posts
is it time to go back yet?

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
:yeahthat:

Btw... Go-Power Jeff has been notified of my coilover issue I was having out there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Any of you that met my wife, Jill, might be interested to know that she had successful back surgery today. We will be at the horsepistol overnight. Jill is recovering well and has the pain under control.

I'm happy to hear that she is doing well also:cheerleader:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
*putting my flame suit on* but can someone explain what this event is? is this a meet that takes place annually where you guys cruise the tail of the dragon??

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
*putting my flame suit on* but can someone explain what this event is? is this a meet that takes place annually where you guys cruise the tail of the dragon??
you got it. the road is great, but the people are what make me go back with this group

·
Registered
448 Posts
yeah, the road is very curvy with no driveways intersecting it. It is like 318 curves in 11 miles or something like that.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
you got it. the road is great, but the people are what make me go back with this group
That's right its about sharing the bond of automotive love with others, and getting to know people behind the screenames. Becoming one with man, nature & car........:barf: sorry couldn't keep that up. The road is great fun to drive, and its an even better excuse hang out with some good people and have fun.

·
Registered
448 Posts
:facepalm: I had to take the dragon to get to Fontana Village. We were driving 25-30 and stopped 5 times, and my wife still :barf:

·
Registered
408 Posts

Glad to hear her surgery went well, no surgery especially back surgery is fun.

1161 - 1180 of 1228 Posts