8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

8CCD-VI Accommodations and Reservations

6K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  nighthawk27 
#1 ·
Where is everyone staying?
We will again be based at Fontana Village and most attendees will be staying there.

Where is Fontana Village?
Check out Fontana Village Resort. Maps & Directions

What are the rates at Fontana Village?
8thCivic.com has been allotted 30 lodge rooms at a reduced rate of $74.25 per night for Thursday through Saturday nights. They will hold these rooms at this rate until Aug 1, 2011. After this date, these rooms will be going at the regular rate. (I will see if I can get this rate for those who arrive earlier in the week as well.)

You may choose to stay in cabins at Fontana Village but there will not be a group rate for them. Here's a list of other types of accommodations and their rates: Fontana Village Resort. Cabins In The Smoky Mountains

How do I make reservations at Fontana Village?
In order to get the group rate for lodge rooms, you must call Fontana Village at 800.849.2258 and tell them you are with the 8thCivic group. You cannot get the group rate by reserving online.

What is the cancellation policy at Fontana Village?
More than 30 days prior to arrival, the cancellation charge is $50. Within 30 days of arrival, the cancellation charge is the deposit amount which is the cost of the one night's stay.

Where else can I stay besides Fontana Village?
Check out Graham County Accommodations.

See less See more
#29 ·
Trying to make LAST minute arrangements to make it up there. I'm just not sure if I want to spend the money for a room for just me. If anyone wants to split the cost of their room Fri night that would be great!! pm me if you might be interested. still considering just coming up there saturday though. Hope to make it!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.