8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be having an 8-ball tournament on Friday night this year. The first round will be single elimination. The semifinals will be best of 3. The finals will be best of 5.

We will be using the World Standardized Rules since participants might normally use differing local rules. Fouls except on the break result in ball in hand anywhere on the table. I have never understood having to go behind the headstring and shoot towards the other end of the table after your opponent scratches. It is actually a significant penalty to you, especially if all your balls are behind the headstring. The table is open after the break regardless of how many and which balls are pocketed.

There will be 8 spots available in the tournament this year. Two spots are automatically reserved for Silver8th and k757, our past two champions. If you're not one of the first eight to sign up, feel free to sign up as an alternate. If any of the first eight to sign up are not present when the tournament begins at 10 p.m. on Friday, an alternate will move up into their place. For the last two years, half of the people in the 16-man tournaments haven't been there on time and we've came to a halt because there was nobody available to play.

1. Silver8th
  2. k757
  3. rohittrocks
  4. Debo
  5. AF_Stew
  6. dnorris89
  7. dnorris89's guest
  8. AlanMc
alternates:
nighthawk27

·
Administrator
1,259 Posts
You two slackers better pray I dont show up...

Im going to see if i can sneak down for a day or two, and if so you know that trophy is rightfully mine!

Stew

·
Administrator
1,259 Posts
There was no excuse last year... Just didnt see that last ball from all the Yuengling.

Just confirming the Hotel now.... Looks like im in!:beer:

Stew

·
Administrator
1,259 Posts
Yup... and the new admin here, Dwayn is driving his 8th. He is going officially... Im coming down to ride :)

Stew

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
There was no excuse last year... Just terrible situational awareness followed by an alcohol infused temper tantrum. :canada:

Stew
I fixed it for ya big guy. :giggle:

I'm happy to hear you're coming down. I've got a couple of presents for you that will make excellent accessories when drunk. :shadyhat:

·
Registered
101 Posts
I fixed it for ya big guy. :giggle:

I'm happy to hear you're coming down. I've got a couple of presents for you that will make excellent accessories when drunk. :shadyhat:
I hope those presents are going to be attached to ladies with blond hair... lol

Ive got those requested watchable presents for you too! :)

It will be a good time! :)

Stew

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I hope those presents are going to be attached to ladies with blond hair... lol

Ive got those requested watchable presents for you too! :)

It will be a good time! :)

Stew
:woowoo: Watchable presents!!!
:woowoo:

Sadly mine aren't connected to ladies with blonde hair, but you MIGHT just be able to barbarian their asses into submission with them. :rotfl:

And Stew...as per the 8th Civic Rules:23. Multiple screen names is strictly forbidden. Any member found to be posting under two screen names will be banned for a minimum of 7 days and the additional accounts will be removed. Any repeat offense of this rule will result in a permanent ban of the member. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know, I know...I'm a lil stinker. :giggle:

·
Registered
101 Posts
:woowoo: Watchable presents!!!
:woowoo:

Sadly mine aren't connected to ladies with blonde hair, but you MIGHT just be able to barbarian their asses into submission with them. :rotfl:

And Stew...as per the 8th Civic Rules:23. Multiple screen names is strictly forbidden. Any member found to be posting under two screen names will be banned for a minimum of 7 days and the additional accounts will be removed. Any repeat offense of this rule will result in a permanent ban of the member. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know, I know...I'm a lil stinker. :giggle:
LOL...Im not the head admin anymore... and dont want to confuse people... ;) Good thing I cant be banned :wheee:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
LOL...Im not the head admin anymore... and dont want to confuse people... ;) Good thing I cant be banned :wheee:
Well I'll be monitoring your post count with an eagle eye my friend. If I see you sniffing around the For Sale section without having legit posts...I'm going straight to Obert. :shadyhat: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts