8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to move the meet two weeks later than what we had previously planned. The reason for this is so our meet can coincide with the Fontana Clogging Jamboree also being held at Fontana Village. I have ancestors on both sides of the family from the Appalachian Mtns. and I really would like to experience this unique display of Appalachian culture which includes clog dancing and bluegrass music. I think it would be great for the 8thCivic members from all across the country to broaden their horizons and experience the Fontana Clogging Jamboree as well.

I have emailed the organizers of the jamboree. As soon as I get their itinerary, I will look into us maybe participating in some of their activities. I believe they will be offering beginner clogging lessons which would be a great way for our group to bond by learning a new skill together.

Stay tuned to this thread and I will post more info as it comes available. Edit: April Fools!!!

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Well it looks like this will be the best year ever! Fortunately I am actually a pretty avid clogger. Sometimes of toilets, but other times of dancing!

·
Registered
380 Posts
O...M....G.... :) Hello 8thcivic followers, today is April 1st 2009. Its my buddy Brandon's birthday today. He's about as much of a joke as this thread is... Nice one!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts