8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
i think it was vvme.com. got them fast like not even a week from china and i had them for like 6, 7 months already and i have no problems. All of my friends got them too from that website and they have no problems either! There is such thing as good and cheap. and if the bulbs go bad their like 6 dollars to get new ones or something really cheap like that...

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
i think it was vvme.com. got them fast like not even a week from china and i had them for like 6, 7 months already and i have no problems. All of my friends got them too from that website and they have no problems either! There is such thing as good and cheap. and if the bulbs go bad their like 6 dollars to get new ones or something really cheap like that...
:yeahthat: i ordered my sets last night. came to $140 CAN for 2 sets. awesome customer service too. i think he said it was like $56 shipped US.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
^^^ yeah and theres a great place to but the ballast for the fogs too. once u take off the bumper ull see it. its like a little shelf.
yeah i was trying to think where i could mount it. you don't happen to have a picture of where you mounted them. or a better idea where exactly. do you have any problems with them turning off on you randomly?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
i dont have a picture of the install. sorry about that but i have no problems with them at all! nothing no turning off or flickering or anything. to install the fogs i jacked the car up, took off the bumper and there right in the front. you cant miss them, its kind of like honda wanted to make a spot for u to put ur ballast. lol but i just used 3m double sided tape and ive had no problems.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
i dont have a picture of the install. sorry about that but i have no problems with them at all! nothing no turning off or flickering or anything. to install the fogs i jacked the car up, took off the bumper and there right in the front. you cant miss them, its kind of like honda wanted to make a spot for u to put ur ballast. lol but i just used 3m double sided tape and ive had no problems.
right on what about for the lows is there a easy spot to mount those as well?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
umm they were a little harder... i mounted near the airbag sensor i think but dont put it too close because if ur airbag fails because of your HIDs that would be really bad lol. but i took off the wheel and pulled back the wheel well and just find a spot... the lows were the hardest imo

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
umm they were a little harder... i mounted near the airbag sensor i think but dont put it too close because if ur airbag fails because of your HIDs that would be really bad lol. but i took off the wheel and pulled back the wheel well and just find a spot... the lows were the hardest imo
:eek:hsnap: oh well should be fun. anyways :eek:fftopic:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.