8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lildevil:I am still waiting for a local meet or run for all 8th gen civic's I just am breaking in my new si after ditching my 06 ex and I love my si
The only meets out here are off tapo caynon exit in simi valley for
slow ass scions ,tc's xb'x etc

I want to to show them what real cars look like:chill:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Saturday nights in the thousand oaks best buy parking lot / it local and the parking lot is huge all the people there are cool
i always pass by there and never see anything... and now im back in oxnard. so i hear theres a meet in camarillo sat. too... not sure where.
i may be down to roll and meet up... so post!

·
Registered
177 Posts
The Camarillo meet is every Sat night. Get off of Los Posas and go South. It's in the Del Taco Parking lot. People start showning up around 9:30-10:00 at night.

Word of caution: DON'T do any burnouts!!! If a cop sees you do it than he will have your car towed. Every week there is at least 1 car towed for doing that.

·
Banned
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
who ever is going to the las posas meet {i have never been and want to know is south left or right off the exit} lets meet at bust buy of thousand oaks tonight first for us locals and ride down together.

meet at 7:30 in the best buy buy parking lot in the back there is a little drive thru bank park near there . I am in a silver si coupe , post up if any 1 wants to meet to ride out the the las posas meet tonight???????

·
Registered
177 Posts
The directions to the Los Posas meet from Thousand Oaks is:

101 North or West to Camarillo
Exit Los Posas and turn left
Go over the freeway and you will see the first shopping center to your right. There is a Del Taco and a Gas station there. Go into that parking lot and you will see on your right hand side a bunch of cars.

People start showing up a little after 9:30 tonight.

If you have any questions than call me:

Scott (805) 443-4170

1 - 14 of 14 Posts