8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
My Old 2k1 NHBP EM2 EX 9/8/01 - 8/29/07.

Holler :wavey:
OMG, NOWWWWWW i know why i recognize the SN. you came from the ole 7thGenCivic.com didn't ya? this is Joey -- formerly SOLO7thGenEX on 7GC & i trolled the FL forums & had a HUUUGE involvement with Orlando/FL meets.

congrats on the upgrade. do u recall this lil # here by chance?

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
congrats man
i have to that was one of the best looking 7th gens i have seen
i had a sedan 7th gen eternal blue pearl

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Nice upgrade and welcome to 8th. Looks like a lot of em2 owners have been staying in the civic family but upgrading to an fg2.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Nice upgrade and welcome to 8th. Looks like a lot of em2 owners have been staying in the civic family but upgrading to an fg2.
thats FA5 to you Phil... now get out!! ;) ;)

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My em2 had 0 problems, just got to old. I hope the 8th has the same quality and reliability, just alot faster, and with 4 doors.

Its a 2008, got it for 500 over invoice.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Joey shut ur face *****! lol I meant to say si n then left and came back and typed fg2 and then thought to myself why I typed fg2 instead of si but didnt think anything of it lol.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Joey shut ur face *****! lol I meant to say si n then left and came back and typed fg2 and then thought to myself why I typed fg2 instead of si but didnt think anything of it lol.
is that your story & you're stickin' with it Phillllllllly??! ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
nice....excactly the car i want. Just gotta convince the parents to let me sell the lexus and put whatever i get for it(prolly only 10-12k) down for a down payment.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i put 10k down, but it didnt effect my rate. i shoulda held onto the 10k and put it in a money market account and let interest do its thing - oh well

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
very nice 7thgen, i had a black em2 as well. i was also part of that site but i didnt post that much. welcome to the 8th community...enjoy ur fa5!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts