8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great forum this is, i've found a new home if you guys dont mind a 7thgener :eek:hnoes:
I've been looking into getting an fg2 or fa5. Dont get me wrong, I love my em2 but i think it's time for newer and better things agree? :laughing:
Anyways, here are some shots of my current ride...

Not diggin' this pic because the angle makes my rear end sag waayyy more than usual...but i'll post

Some before pictures.... I sort of miss it. What do you guys think?

Opinions welcome. Good or bad. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Agreed. I love everything about an 8th gen. They look a lot more aggressive and overall is a way better car. Soon......hopefully soon =]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
asdf0123 said:
welcome! ditch the fogs.... too yellow..or just get the 8th gen!

Yeah the fogs was my first mod and regret purchasing them since day one. But it gets the job done :thumb:

I'm really loving all the FA5's on this forum...wow.. I think I want one now.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I was going to comment on taking the fogs off becuase they stand out way to much, but some one beat me to it.

Get an 8thgen you will love it and this site is one of the best in terms of how friendly we are and helpfull.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Nice em2 man, before you trade in the em2 you should send me the fogs. :laughing:
I love em2's man.. they look good to me. Plus, if you can afford to k-swap them they fly, but 2550 lbs will do that. :D

Welcome to the site and feel free to post up some more pics.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
firmhonda said:
Nice em2 man, before you trade in the em2 you should send me the fogs. :laughing:
I love em2's man.. they look good to me. Plus, if you can afford to k-swap them they fly, but 2550 lbs will do that. :D

Welcome to the site and feel free to post up some more pics.
You know - I've always wanted to do a k-swap on my car. I'm actually considering doing so, but I dont know man, i always drool when I see a TW FA5 :laughing:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So i washed, clayed, polished and waxed my car today and fell in love with it all over again. I think i'll be doing a k20a2 swap rather than getting an FA5.. Like one member said in here, it'll fly considering it's the lowest model civic and the lightest (2405lbs)

I dont know.. brain cramp. I need to think things through for a bit

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
to the original poster....

i did the same homie. 7thGen EX coupe to 8thGen Si sedan. looooove it! here's a pic for proof. :D please dont mind the damage. 1/2 the reason i got my Si was due to the insurance front end minor incident involving a Toyota Highlander Limited.

me taking delivery of my Si next to my old '01 7thGen @ at the dealer i work for no less!! :biggrin:

& for grins, here is my Si to current timeframe 4-5 months later

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
To the OP, your 7th gen is nice, but you will absolutely love an 8th gen Si, whether it be a FG2 or FA5. I have an FA5 myself and absolutely love it, even more than my modded G35. I can't describe it, but I get more pleasure out of my FA5 than my G, except when the nitrous button is engaged on my G.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
SOLO8thGenSi said:
to the original poster....

i did the same homie. 7thGen EX coupe to 8thGen Si sedan. looooove it! here's a pic for proof. :D please dont mind the damage. 1/2 the reason i got my Si was due to the insurance front end minor incident involving a Toyota Highlander Limited.

me taking delivery of my Si next to my old '01 7thGen @ at the dealer i work for no less!! :biggrin:

& for grins, here is my Si to current timeframe 4-5 months later

:yeahthat: Soooooooooooooo beautiful and hot!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts