8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a coupe si with full bolt ons . i/h/e/tbs/nst pulleys/flashpro. Guys think ill make any power by installing 750cc RC injectorss?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
750cc are way to big for just bolt-ons.

Either go with RDX 410cc or modified 520cc injectors. I have some 520's for sale if you're interested (check my part-out thread).

·
Registered
18,914 Posts
larger injectors dont make power, they simply allow your mods to make more gains if your current injectors are being maxed out.
if your current injector duty isnt at 100%, then no, larger injectors wont give you more power.

however, if your IDC is above 80% at wot, look ito larger injectors anyway.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would u guys go with Injectors?,SKunk 2 Manifold? Or SKunk2 Throttle body ? wich one out of the three?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Would u guys go with Injectors?,SKunk 2 Manifold? Or SKunk2 Throttle body ? wich one out of the three?
Out of those options I would probably go with the S2 throttle body. And if it's in your budget get the Acura 410 injectors. Anything larger will be excessive for your current set up. I have a fully built k24/k20 running the 410 injectors and they are sufficient.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx alot an when my flashopro comes in i can jus plug into to my car an pik the right map for the right mods i already have correct ? bascally really easy to do ?

·
Registered
579 Posts
thanx alot an when my flashopro comes in i can jus plug into to my car an pik the right map for the right mods i already have correct ? bascally really easy to do ?
Flashpro will allow you to choose the various mods you have on your car and save them as a map. You will feel noticable gains with flashpro and your existing mods. For maximum performance gains you should have your car tuned by a reputable tuner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts