8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
he doesn't have this car anymore....or the motor. he crashed the car and the motor is now built, going into a full drag s2000 with a ford 9 inch rear end and 4 link.

·
Registered
609 Posts
We're actually doing the build on his new car, got the motor in our engine room right now lol. Its also getting a custom adapter plate that we make that allows the F series motor to bolt up to a GM TH350, TH450, or Powerglide tranny. Garunteed to be sick when its done.. We have anotherone with a very simular setup at our shop also, should be done in a few months. The owner has been in IRAQ for a while so its been a little at a time process.

·
Registered
344 Posts
whats up man?
i've seen some teasers, this setup is going to be serious when finished! :D

i think this car, carey's car and inline pro will all be pretty close this season!

·
Registered
609 Posts
I hope so. I've been itching to get these 2 cars done. I think Jeffs car is gonna rip, he'll have everything he needs to go super sonic.. Now we just need to get him to invest in a bigger turbo ;) .. I have a feeling we'll max that 372 out pretty quick.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey guys :)

chris I know I need a new turbo and it'll be replaced soon as it's up and running. SSA <3

I hope it goes kinda fast!

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I watch this video from time to time, I love that car!

The song is Kanye West - Welcome to Heartbreak

1 - 20 of 20 Posts