8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any of these car's out there??
I've been on the hunt for a 5spd Black LX. I would get an EX, but I'm just too tall and need the extra headroom. Does anyone know when dealers should be getting them?

·
Registered
17 Posts
DaytonOh said:
I've been on the hunt for a 5spd Black LX. I would get an EX, but I'm just too tall and need the extra headroom. Does anyone know when dealers should be getting them?

This is America brother! We have EVERYTHING. The internet is your friend, do your homework.

·
Registered
19 Posts
DaytonOh said:
I can echo your sentiments. I have a galaxy gray 5-spd. LX sedan on order, and the dealer told me that there are TWO (yes, only TWO) of this particular trim and color being shipped to the three northwestern states (WA, OR, ID) this fall. Dead serious. It could've been a ploy to get me to buy what was on the lot, but his sales manager swore by it. Whatever. ETA is like 10 days now...

·
Registered
443 Posts
madbay said:
I can echo your sentiments. I have a galaxy gray 5-spd. LX sedan on order, and the dealer told me that there are TWO (yes, only TWO) of this particular trim and color being shipped to the three northwestern states (WA, OR, ID) this fall. Dead serious. It could've been a ploy to get me to buy what was on the lot, but his sales manager swore by it. Whatever. ETA is like 10 days now...
Something tells me that is not true...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've checked every Honda lot online within 100 miles of here.
(Hidy Honda, Voss Honda, Performace Honda, Matt Castrucci, Honda East, Honda East Columbus, Etc Etc Etc...) Several are the presidential cup lots.
I've gone through Honda's website and requested info from dealers. I've got 3 different dealers looking for me.

Yes I know they are making them.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a black 06 LX 5 spd. I'll sell it to you, Its got 1,814 mi. on it. I added 16" 5 spoke alloys and HID headlights.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just got a call on 2. One is a black Auto, the other 5 spd. While I was leaning toward the 5 speed, I'm thinking I may go with the Auto for the remote start since I have to keep it parked outside.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm currently waiting for my car to come in from who knows where... They first told me they had one on the lot but was sold before I agreed to purchase. Then they said they found one coming in by boat... the ETA is btween 10/27 - 11/4 HAaha. i'm having for cleveland next week so I hope the dealer comes through.
Bought it through carsdirect.

Civic 2006 EX
Silver on Black interior
5sp Manual

·
STIG: a tamed race driver
1,630 Posts
tom.smykowski said:
I'm currently waiting for my car to come in from who knows where... They first told me they had one on the lot but was sold before I agreed to purchase. Then they said they found one coming in by boat... the ETA is btween 10/27 - 11/4 HAaha. i'm having for cleveland next week so I hope the dealer comes through.
Bought it through carsdirect.

Civic 2006 EX
Silver on Black interior
5sp Manual

By boat.... is it j-vin?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have no clue. All I know is never trust a carsales man. He said they make manuals in Japan. Not sure how truthful that is.. sounds crazy to me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts