8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
35,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice, now i wish my car was RWD.. the genesis coupe should be a good car to mod..
thats the whole reason why i think it'll be a big hit. Turbo+ rwd = a tuners dream. plus with a 22K starting price... thats the biggest kicker of em all, and the icing on the cake if you will.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I like the new genesis coupe, I read that the engineers were aiming at the G35 and BMW 3series when designing the car. If they did it right this car will a blast to drive. I have driven my buddies 350 track ed. and that car was awsome to drive. We will see. This might be my next car.......Maybe

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Hmm....so this car is going to be able to compete with our cars, yet still be safely at 550whp for a drift car?!
How can you compare the two cars?

What do you mean "yet still be safely at 550 whp for a drift car"? That car is a completely built racecar. One off carbon fiber body kit, forged internals, bigger turbo, and a slew of other parts. There's nothing stock about that car at all.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I like the look of that car. But Hyundai name just does not sound good to my ears and mind.
As much as I'd like to say otherwise, Hyundai's operation has changed exponentially sice first releasing the Excel (sp?). Am I at the point where I'd buy a Genesis? Not yet, but you can't say they're not giving the spocom community what they want...and they're doing it BEFORE Honda, Nissan, and Toyota.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
How sad would it be.. drive past a hyundai dealership with nothing but honda civics for sale due to all the trade ins lol. It does look tempting for sure.. but how reliable. If I know Hyundai their cars are kinda ehh on the reliability side. And im curious if they will offer their 10yr warrenty with this car, or if this is excluded.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.