8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Wow, a couple of those pictures just make you sick.

Added "possibly nws link" to title due to some of the graphic images. Great find nonetheless.

·
Premium Member
64,413 Posts
firmhonda said:
Wow, a couple of those pictures just make you sick.

Added "possibly nws link" to title due to some of the graphic images. Great find nonetheless.
agreed and a little depressed at the same time.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NBPRudy said:
agreed and a little depressed at the same time.
ya its a little depressing, but at the same time amazing that each photograph represents a significant period for this world. the stories behind each photograph are very interesting.

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
I have seen majority of these photos. I must say, they truly are moving, and like others said a little depressing. This is a GREAT find. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bubble Gum Jr. said:
GOATSE man is in there... LOL. Responsible for warping the minds of innocent internet users all across the world.
LOL i know its crazy that the goatse picture is one of the top 52 more influential pictures... f*cked up sh*t lol

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Well I have never heard ot "Goatse" before and I clicked on the link. I really wish I wouldn't have!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Drew303 said:
Well I have never heard ot "Goatse" before and I clicked on the link. I really wish I wouldn't have!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yeahthat:

I guess I came from the school of rotten.com and ogrish.. I've never heard of goatse until now. That was horrible.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
firmhonda said:
:yeahthat:

I guess I came from the school of rotten.com and ogrish.. I've never heard of goatse until now. That was horrible.
Yeah it was a common joke to post a link to something that would take them to a goatse pic. just like nowadays it's funny to post a link to something that redirect them to a Rick Astley song. Even worse was tubgirl or bakla, those were equally as disturbing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts