8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
I cant stand Kanye West... He's a ******* little prick. He bitches like a little boy when he doesn't win awards for his "amazing" work and performances claiming he should of because of how much money he spent to do whatever.

What a peice of ****.. I remember seeing a video of him dissing whoever won the award for something when he was in the same category but didn't get picked and bitched constantly like I am right now, but on live TV.

He thinks he is a god. Hopefully he gets shot 9 times, then maybe him and 50 and do whatever.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Kanye's got a select few good tracks, and for that I consider him a much better artist that 50 cent. 50's a ******* joke in my opinion, his lyrics are terrible, he's got no flow compared to even Kanye, and his content is just...let's just say "candy shop" and "PIMP" don't do much for me.

mainstream rap is turning into **** these days. gotta dig into the underground for the gold.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Oh, I can remember a simpler time when when we all listened to NWA (one of the best ever), Beastie Boys, Ice T, and Public Enemy (the greatest of all time), and everybody just got along:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
uhmmmm, you cant really compare an artist like 50 cent to kanye west. kanye, lupe, outkast, krs, talib, mos def... all are sick. 50 cent, lil wayne, g-unit, all that bs is crap. ya sure 50 sells more, that cause he has the goofiest sh*t that people can sing along to.

·
Registered
341 Posts
black07coupe said:
uhmmmm, you cant really compare an artist like 50 cent to kanye west. kanye, lupe, outkast, krs, talib, mos def... all are sick. 50 cent, lil wayne, g-unit, all that bs is crap. ya sure 50 sells more, that cause he has the goofiest sh*t that people can sing along to.
how do you throw Lil Wayne in there? he is by far the best rapper alive and in my opinion better than biggie and 2pac, which would make him the best ever. The guy can take anyones song n make it better. Everyone complains about commercial rap, lil wayne is anything but that.

50 cent destroys kanye anyways, kanye is a lil ***** if he says somethin fifty dont like fifty will just crush him literally.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
2006BlackSi said:
how do you throw Lil Wayne in there? he is by far the best rapper alive and in my opinion better than biggie and 2pac, which would make him the best ever. The guy can take anyones song n make it better. Everyone complains about commercial rap, lil wayne is anything but that.

50 cent destroys kanye anyways, kanye is a lil ***** if he says somethin fifty dont like fifty will just crush him literally.
LOLOLOLOL OMG HOW OLD ARE YOU? First of all, listen to Lil Wayne's lyrics, ESPECIALLY HIS LATEST SH*T. Its HORRIBLE. I remember he did a remix to jim jones' song and he uses the line "we can have a meenarge." He changes words to make them rhyme with the previous or next line and it just sounds sooo goofy. Ya he makes tons of money, cause he has a flow that people like. He takes 5 minutes writing the lyrics for each of his songs, so he can be featured in every single song released omg.

AND WOWWOWOWOWWWW 50 CAN BEAT UP KANYE, HOLY SH*T!!! Theres a difference between people who like hip-hop and people who like rap. People who like rap focus on beats and rhymes and don't even pay attention to what they are actually saying. People who like hip-hop listen to the lyrics and understand what they are saying in them. Also people who like hip-hop feel *** when they listen to 50 cent.

Download Classic by DJ Premier <--- one of the best recent songs

EDIT: lil wayne does have really good songs, but none of his latest sh*t is good. sorry.

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
^by these standards i like rap...:thumb:

kanye is such a better producer than 50 cent.50 cent has some corny, angry music hat doesnt flow very good, but a commercial beat to make it sell. kanye has some creativity and AMAZING beats.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts