8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White Product Rectangle Shopping cart Font

Hello everyone!
We are thrilled to announce a giveaway for a $50 Amazon e-gift card!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with your response to the following question:

How would you spend a $50 Amazon gift card?

To be entered in the drawing you will need to provide direct links to the products on your list in order for your post to be considered!

On July 1st we will do a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will have a few days to message this account with their information (following the announcement) or another random winner will be selected.

Let us know what you would purchase if given the $50 Amazon e-Gift Card! Head to amazon.com to get started!

👀Please Read Before Posting!👀
Direct links to Amazon items must be posted in order to be considered.
Canada and US gift cards will be given.
The Amazon Gift cards can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.

Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway.

Thank you for giving our little give away a shot! And good luck!

~Community Management Team

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would use that $50 toward some of the following

·
Super Moderator
2,593 Posts
I would spend it on purchasing Kilmat for my Civic sedan. I've long believed my Civic is loud (had it for 15 years...since new) and I've put a ton of miles (335K). I would have to purchase more of this product to adequately cover the doors, firewall, floor, trunk area, but this would be a good motivation for me to start. Recently a friend of mine, who is in the used car business, had a couple of 8th gen Civics and told me, "how do you live with the road noise?", LOL. Anyway, I drive my car extensively and continue to love it.

I'll be sure to post pics and do a short "review" of this product on the forum.

Good luck to others!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Amazon has quite a bit of parts for our vehicles.

Being a WeatherTech buff, I must complete the Civic with a matching trunk liner. This will help everything stay nice and tidy. Spills and liquids stand no chance

A new fuel pump to take advantage of some after market modifications will alsdo help the engine work a bit easier.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd definitely use it for some nice deep impact sockets

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey Admin,

I would love to buy a tpms. I think is cool and would be helpful to have a proper tire presure to have a good fuel economy and mantain a good tire wear patter accross all 4.
I would also purchase
and

to make the car a bit more refine and hope to eliminate some drone on highway speeds...

Thank you !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts