8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Yeah..thanks nrh for the laker tickets, valve spring set, shift knob, oil change, differen lp frames, t shirt. Hat, lift tickets, earthing kit, and oil caps :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Yeah..thanks nrh for the laker tickets, valve spring set, shift knob, oil change, differen lp frames, t shirt. Hat, lift tickets, earthing kit, and oil caps :)
holy crap. you won ALL OF THAT?

Thanks for bringing the canned goods...some 'less fortunate' people will have a better holiday thanks to all of you that donated toys and canned foods!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Thanks to all who came out and supported our show.
We had a pretty good turnout...pics will be up soon, check MotorMavens for the coverage. Antonio said he should have it up by later today, I'll let you guys know when it's up! DSport Magazine and Honda Tuning also covered the event, they should have the coverage up in a month or two in their mags.

Those of you who contributed by donating toys and/or canned goods, THANK YOU. We're making the holidays better for some of the less fotunate.

We also won some respect and brownie points from the local Sheriff's Department. They were blown back by the type of support we showed...Hopefully now they'll be nicer to us at our monthly meets and future events.

I'd love to get any type of feedback from you guys on how we can improve next years show. I need YOUR help to let me know what was good, and what was bad, so we can improve and make next year's show even better...

41 - 60 of 61 Posts