8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know it will fit. if you read my thread before locking it you would see that i was asking about a difference in handling.

·
faptasic... pew pew pew
58,558 Posts
i know it will fit. if you read my thread before locking it you would see that i was asking about a difference in handling.
so did you learn how to use the search button? guess not. well you wont affect handling as long was you got the right size tire/width in wheel on the car and of coruse hub ring and lug nuts nice and tight.

twistedframe said:
there are plenty of threads that discuss the different offsets that will fit and what they will look like. Please try searching around the forums before posting questions. This forum has been around since before the 8thgens were released so there is alot of info that has already been covered. thank you.

:lock:

·
Tuna Fiddle
19,256 Posts
If you had read what I wrote you would have seen that I said to go and search. Even if the question has not been answered there are threads that talk about that topic already. Please post your question in one of those threads instead of wasting bandwidth.

Like this one for example http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/wheel-tire-upgrades/6934-wheel-fitment-recipe-wheel-offsets-work.html

On a side note, its not the brightest idea to post up the same thread that was just closed with reason. If you have a problem with something please feel free to pm and member of the staff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.