8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ive had my 4300k HID's for about 2 weeks now. I bought them off ebay after alot of people vouched for them in this thread.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21376

This weekend me and a couple of my buddies went to the river in Arizona. On the drive back home, I noticed one of my headlights was glowing pink instead of a pure white like it should be. Does anyone know what is causing it do do this before I have to remove my bumper and check everything to see whats going on? Heres a picture. On the left side it is completely normal. However on the right side, it is emitting a very pink glow. If anyone can help me out please do. Id appreciate it. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
did it start out that way....or has it turned purple....If it was like that from the start then maybe you got a mixed set of bulbs, ie 4200k and 10,000k for example

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Englishe30 said:
did it start out that way....or has it turned purple....If it was like that from the start then maybe you got a mixed set of bulbs, ie 4200k and 10,000k for example
nope both of the bulbs were 4300k exactly when i bought them. Just this week i turned on my lights and all of a sudden i saw a pink glow on the road, i pulled over and one of the lights in the front is pink. It may not look it in the picture, but trust me it is in person

·
Registered
12,543 Posts
Wakeboarder11 said:
nope both of the bulbs were 4300k exactly when i bought them. Just this week i turned on my lights and all of a sudden i saw a pink glow on the road, i pulled over and one of the lights in the front is pink. It may not look it in the picture, but trust me it is in person
which? passanger or driver side?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts