1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
those tail lights are fugly

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
I actually like it. I HATE Dodge's styling as almost ALL the cars looks the ******* same! but this Challenger looks enough like the old, but modern as well and I likey. plus 425hp isn't bad either...

The only way I would EVER think about buying one of those (or any Dodge) is if it came with a lifetime powertrain warranty as well. As we all know, SRTs are excluded which is a shame imo..

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
The new one is ok but I'd rather have the original. I know it will be faster than my FA5 but that 6.1 litre Hemi is weak in my eyes. It's making less than 70 hp per litre.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
My Dad put a down payment already for one. He told me it was going to be around 38 k and this was months ago. Not sure if the dealership was pulling his chain and just guessing or what but it's close.

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous. This is the only Dodge I could seriously see in my driveway. Now, theres no way in Sam hell I'd pay over $30k for anything Dodge because they aren't worth it IMO, but I've loved the Challenger since I first laid eyes on the concept at the Philly Auto SHow back in '02. It was silver and the entire crowd seemed to collect in front of it in awe.

I still can't wait for the Camaro. I still don't plan on paying full sticker for it and I'll probably lease but I'll take the Camaro over this even if it is a jaw dropping looker.

The new one is ok but I'd rather have the original.
MY thoughts as well upon seeing this commercial. No matter how much I like the new one, nothing beats the original.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I actually like it. I HATE Dodge's styling as almost ALL the cars looks the ******* same! but this Challenger looks enough like the old, but modern as well and I likey. plus 425hp isn't bad either...

The only way I would EVER think about buying one of those (or any Dodge) is if it came with a lifetime powertrain warranty as well. As we all know, SRTs are excluded which is a shame imo..

It's all engine like they used to be.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.