8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on another forum. And yes there are big price gaps between cars here but damn that is one fast family car!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Yea but the fastest 4 door car is still the Caddy CTS V around the "ring"

But look at the other times 0-60 times it has it in a whopping .3 of a second,
0-100 the vette makes up that time and still pulls ahead by .4 and then by 140 it gains 3 seconds.. so seriously what is op trying to say? Seriously faster? No Not even the top speed is faster.. Sorry This is a fail post:facepalm:

·
Registered
456 Posts
ohh well recall happen all the time. i respect companies that do them more than the ones that beat around the bush. if porsche had 10 recalls in the last year then i would think twice about them
True at least they admitted their mistake. But if I had just paid 150k for a 4 door saloon I would want it to be nigh bullet proof. Though this is the first Gen of the car. Guess people should expect at least one problem.

·
Registered
456 Posts
an extra $700 so you can play your ipod in your car? **** that
Do you really want the guys at Car Toys ripping apart the dash or center console on your 150 k Porsche? I would pay the $700 just so I knew it was OEM and I wouldn't have Jim "the new guy" Stevens destroy my interior and they say it came like that.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Also I love that they even rate these cars on MPGs and that the Viper got the best mileage. Those two parts of this article are just silly.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
you guys do realize the recall is for the seat belts because apparently if you ride around like a wanna be gangsta with the seat alll the way back the seat belt doesn't function. That is the only problem with it. Anyways car is ugly as sin, much rather have a cts-v

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea but the fastest 4 door car is still the Caddy CTS V around the "ring"

But look at the other times 0-60 times it has it in a whopping .3 of a second,
0-100 the vette makes up that time and still pulls ahead by .4 and then by 140 it gains 3 seconds.. so seriously what is op trying to say? Seriously faster? No Not even the top speed is faster.. Sorry This is a fail post:facepalm:
And what is the point of threads dedicated to other cars that have nothing to do with Honda?

A family sports sedan hauls to 60 quicker than many dedicated sports cars. If GM can have threads on 8th gen dedicated to how amazing GM cars are then why not Porsche.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Do you really want the guys at Car Toys ripping apart the dash or center console on your 150 k Porsche? I would pay the $700 just so I knew it was OEM and I wouldn't have Jim "the new guy" Stevens destroy my interior and they say it came like that.
If it is 150k i expect it in there already.

They come in hondas, GMs, and even chryslers for free. Yet paying $700 extra for an aux cable. Like come on! lmao

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
an extra $700 so you can play your ipod in your car? **** that

all i'm saying is thats the way we (civic owners) think.....people that are not sweating out a purchase like that car probably don't sit there and nickle and dime over stuff like that. they just say what they want then sign.......it's the beauty and the price of being in that position.

·
Registered
906 Posts
all i'm saying is thats the way we (civic owners) think.....people that are not sweating out a purchase like that car probably don't sit there and nickle and dime over stuff like that. they just say what they want then sign.......it's the beauty and the price of being in that position.
i know when you buy a 150k car, and extra $700 isn't a lot, but it just seems stupid how it isn't included

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Money is not object for people that can afford a $150K car; if they want it, they get it.

If I had the money, I'd get the 6spd RWD Panamera; yeah it's fugly but I don't care.

The WRX/STI hatch is fugly, but it's affordable to me and I want one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts